Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta
Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta. Shrimp and scallops in a garlicky Parmesan cream sauce with sun dried tomatoes and spinach. Over-cooking gives shrimp and scallops a tough, rubbery texture. Optional: serve over cooked pasta, if desired.
Add shrimp and earthy shiitake mushrooms and the soy sauce butter flavors really pop in this easy-to-make Bring a pot of water to a boil for your pasta. Cajun Cream Sauce over Shrimp Lettuce WrapsLow Shrimp Cream Cheese Sauce Recipes. I created this tempting seafood pasta for my wife. You can have Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon, -- cooked over medium heat, then diced,save the fat.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic -- finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of each shallot -- finely chopped.
- You need 4 ounces of shiitake mushroom -- stemmed, sliced thin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of tarragon.
- It's To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 ounces of sherry.
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimp stock or clam juice.
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It's 8 ounces of 16-20 shrimp, peeled deveined (most any size shrimp will work).
- Prepare 8 ounces of scallop, large.
- You need 12 ounces of dry pasta, cook per directions on the package.
It's a terrific meal served with crusty sourdough. Over low heat, let the sauce reduce to medium thickness. Add cream sauce to saute pan to toss the drained pasta or. Over pasta that has been mixed through with olive, salt and garlic.
Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta step by step
- In a large sauce pot cook the bacon do not burn. Save the fat Sauté the shallots and garlic and mushrooms and lightly season with salt and pepper until a light golden-brown color..
- Add the tarragon.
- Deglaze with the sherry and shrimp stock. Let the liquid reduce by half then add the heavy cream and reduce until it starts to thicken and coat the back of a spoon..
- Then add the seafood and bacon then let simmer 4-5 minutes until seafood is cooked..
- Adjust the seasoning as needed..
Also, a touch of parmesan never hurt anyone. Garlic bread: soaking up creamy sauce with a warm piece of bread. How would i make this wihow would i make this with shrimp n scallops and miced or whole canned crabs over angel hair. Chicken strips in a basil and coconut milk sauce are served over jasmine rice. A beautiful, aromatic, creamy mushroom sauce coats hot cooked fettuccine pasta in this quick dish.