Easiest Way to Make Tasty Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce
Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce.
You can cook Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce
- You need 1/2 pound of penne pasta.
- Prepare 25 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It's 3 of dates diced.
- Prepare 3 of gloves garlic sliced.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- It's of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce instructions
- Boil water for pasta. Make sure to heavily salt water before adding the pasta..
- In large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and add tomatoes and garlic.
- When tomatoes begin to release juices, add the dates to the pan.
- Add white wine and cook until alcohol is burned off.
- Add a ladle of pasta water to the pan and continue to cook until tomatoes break down.
- Strain pasta and add directly to the pan.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!.