How to Prepare Perfect Strawberries punch
Strawberries punch. Because this punch has the flavors of strawberry and lemons, it's fun to jazz up your glasses with slices of fresh lemon and sweet strawberries. Add this fruit directly to the punch bowl, or keep it on the side for guests to add themselves. My kids devoured this sparkling strawberry punch.
Stir in the pineapple juice and soda. Easy to make Raspberry or Strawberry Party Punch recipe for a holiday party, baby shower, birthday party, or wedding. This comes together quickly and is made with only three ingredients: red Hawaiian Punch, Sprite, and sherbet. You can cook Strawberries punch using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberries punch
- It's 1 glass of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of strawberry syrup( I use Hershey strawberry syrup).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of powder sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sabja seeds.
- It's 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream.
Sparkling Strawberry Punch is a delicious non-alcoholic punch drink recipe. Whips up in minutes and perfect for a party! I really wanted a good punch to be able to take to potlucks or baby showers and I wanted one that didn't involve sherbet. Or just to have when we cookout.
Strawberries punch step by step
- Sabse pehle ek katori me pani le.usme 2hour ke liye sabja seeds ko soak karein.2hour ke badd inka size double ho jayega.pani strain kar ke sabja seeds side par rakhe..
- Ab ek mixer jar me 1glass milk,sugar,strawberry syrup dale aur 2mnt blend karein..
- Ab isme 1scoop ice cream dale aur foamy hone tak blend karein..
- Ab ek serving glass le usme strawberry shake dale..
- Ab usme 1tablespoon sabja seeds dale..
- Top par 1scoop strawberry ice cream dale..
- Ready hai healthy tasty strawberry punch.enjoyyy.
The Strawberry Lemonade Punch is refreshing and a breeze to whip together. Add strawberries, pineapple, pineapple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice; gently stir to combine. Fill two ice-cube trays with punch, and place in freezer. Place remaining punch in refrigerator to chill. Combine the orange juice, lemonade, and pineapple juice and stir well.