Recipe: Appetizing Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta.
You can cook Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
- It's 500 gr of ground beef.
- It's 2-3 of onions.
- You need 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- It's 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- It's of salt, pepper.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of parsley.
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.