Recipe: Appetizing Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta
Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta.
You can have Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of box Bow Tie Pasta.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It's 1-14.5 ounce of can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drained).
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need of Parmesan cheese for the topping.
Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta step by step
- In a large pot boil pasta until al dente....Add salt to boiling water.....
- Drain pasta and place back into pot......
- Add to pasta : Black Pepper, parsley flakes, Adobo, olive oil, crushed red pepper, fire roasted diced tomatoes, can of tuna and minced garlic, heat on low heat until all ingredients cover all of the pasta......
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy 😉! You can also add some Parmesan cheese on top !.