Recipe: Delicious Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat
Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat. This Kit Kat Cake recipe begins with chocolate cake. It's surrounded by Kit Kat Candy Bars, wrapped with a ribbon and topped with M&M's. I saw this idea on the internet somewhere… surrounding a cake with Kit Kats, presenting it with a bow and topping it with M&M's.
A delicious dark chocolate cake, with dark chocolate frosting, covered in kit kat chocolate bars, and some confetti. This cake is so delicious and a perfect cake for any party! Visit passionforbaking.com for more delicious recipes! You can have Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat
- You need 4 slice of medium round choclate sponge cake.
- It's 2 cup of whipped cream.
- It's 250 grams of chocolate chips.
- It's 200 grams of melted unsalted butter.
- You need 150 grams of sugar paste.
- You need 1 box of Kit-kat (Choclate bars).
Kitkat chocolate cake easy recipe to celebrate birthdays and parties. If you are more into baking cakes from scratch, you can use any of. This chocolate cake is filled with a silky dark chocolate frosting and is attached with kit Kat's all around the cake, this cake is simple to make, and so delicious! It is a perfect show-stopper cake for any children´s party or birthday.
Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat instructions
- place the choclate sponge cake one on another seperated nicely with the whipped cream till they are all covered well.
- in a bowel put the choclate chips and place it on a boiling water to melt it , add the butter and mix well till it's nice and smoothy.
- put the melted choclate on the cake gently till it"s all covered well and let it cool a little.
- place the choclate bars (kit-kat) nicely all around the cake virtically ..press gently so it will be fixed well , when finished all wrap it with a tie.
- shap the sugar paste as you like and place it on the top..you can also use chopped white choclates on top.
Check out the video below to see how to make this delicious cake! Chocolate cake, covered in Chocolate cream, surrounded by Chocolate Kit Kats and all finished off with Chocolate Rolos! I would have liked to have seen more Rolos on this cake, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers and besides, it looks classier that way. See more ideas about Cupcake cakes, Cake, Maltesers. Find lots of pictures of fun kit kat birthday cake ideas!