Recipe: Delicious Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta
Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta.
You can have Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta
- You need 1 of pd. Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- You need 1 can of Tomato Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It's of Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (1 teaspoon).
- It's of Sazon (1/2 teaspoon).
- It's 1 box of small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz.
- It's of Salt for pasta.
- It's 1 cup of Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese.
Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta step by step
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain......
- Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients......
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.....
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente..... make sure you add salt to boiling water !!.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well......
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top......
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts.......
- Eat and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.