Recipe: Delicious Sugar-Free Strawberry Ice Cream
Sugar-Free Strawberry Ice Cream.
You can cook Sugar-Free Strawberry Ice Cream using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar-Free Strawberry Ice Cream
- Prepare 2 of large bananas.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of strawberries.
Sugar-Free Strawberry Ice Cream instructions
- Peel, bananas, cut into ½ inch slices and deep freeze in Ziploc bags till completely frozen (about 3 hours or overnight) Roughly chop strawberries (after hulling them) into big chunks and freeze in a container or Ziploc bags for 2 to 3 hours..
- Place the frozen bananas and strawberries into a bowl of a food processor or a high powered blender..
- Puree till you get a smooth mixture, scraping the sides of the bowl in between using a spatula..
- Soft serve homemade strawberry ice cream is ready!! You can serve this immediately or if you want a harder ice cream, place the mixture in a freezer container and freeze for about 3 to 4 hours. Serve immediately. #icecreams.
- You will need a food processor or a high-powered blender to do the job. Do not try to do this in an ordinary blender; it may burn out. Feel free to add a teaspoon of vanilla extract when blending. If you find the ice cream not sweet to your liking, add some sugar, honey or condensed milk when blending. Using the same procedure, you can make your favorite flavored ice creams; nutella, coffee, chocolate, nuts, mint, other fresh fruits etc..