Recipe: Delicious Wheat chocolate cake
Wheat chocolate cake. This Healthy Chocolate Cake Recipe with yogurt, maple syrup and whole wheat flour is every dark chocolate lover's dream and is perfect for beginners bakers. This Eggless Chocolate Cake is a simple and easy one bowl recipe. A delicious vegan chocolate cake made with whole wheat flour.
It's my favorite chocolate cake or cupcake recipe and it's ruined almost all other chocolate cake I thought I should try making this whole wheat recipe gluten-free so I tried them first with buckwheat. Eggless whole wheat chocolate cake recipe with chocolate ganache. This easy moist chocolate cake recipe is a great choice for a birthday or any get-together. You can cook Wheat chocolate cake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wheat chocolate cake
- You need 2 cups of Wheat powder.
- You need 2 cups of sugar powder.
- It's 3/4 cups of cocoa powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of refined oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 nos of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of water boiling.
- Prepare 2 tsps of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 2 tsps of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Find the link of video recipe of this. Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake is a delicious cake made with wheat flour and oil. This is yet another basic cake you can make for layer cakes. This chocolate cake bakes up light and moist, thanks to a generous dose of olive oil.
Wheat chocolate cake instructions
- Mix the wheat flour,sugar,cocoa powder,baking powder,baking soda salt and cofee powder thoroughly in a large bowl.Sieve out the entire contents or whisk through and see that the flour mixture is well combined.
- Add Milk,vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla to the flour mixture and mix in a cake mixer on medium speed until it is well combined.Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the batter.Now beat on high speed for 2 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree centigrade for about 10 minutes. Take two cake trays,butter well and lighly flour the inside of the cake trays to avoid the sticking of the dough..
- Now distribute the cake batter evenly between the prepared cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes,until a tooth pick inserted in the centre comes out..
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.Remove from the trays when cooled..
- Decorate as you wish.
When mixture is smooth and well emulsified, add whole wheat flour and continue mixing only until combined. Whole Wheat Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe, Whole Wheat Chocolate CakeHomemade Recipes. Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. Adapted from "The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook" by Ina Garten. This recipe was posted before I began only featuring grain-free.