Recipe: Delicious Worlds most AWESOME Chocolate cake
Worlds most AWESOME Chocolate cake. Most Satisfying Chocolate Cake Decorating Tutorials Cakes Recommended for you. ▽ Watch More Playlist ▽ About Tasty Plus: Easy "How To" Make Top Tasty Cakes, DIY Chocolate Cakes, Cupcakes, Drip Cakes, Icing Cookies and Much More! in to The Tasty World! ▽ About Mr. Cakes: Easy How To" Make Cake, DIY Chocolate Cakes, Chocolate Cupcakes, Drip Chocolate Cakes and MUCH More!
So many oddly satisfying videos about homemade inventions, amazing inventions and the most new technology inventions you need to see. This quick-and-easy chocolate cake is so moist and rich. In this video, you'll see how to make a moist, rich chocolate cake that only takes a few minutes to prepare. You can cook Worlds most AWESOME Chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Worlds most AWESOME Chocolate cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Suger. I used 1/2 white and brown.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (soften).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All pourpouse flour (If you need baking power use 1 and 1/2 tsp).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 10 small of blocks of chocolate from a slab of good quality chocolate.
- You need 1 dash of Milk to make it smooth and not burn.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream cheese at room temp.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Jam of your choice (I used Strawberry).
- You need 8 tbsp of Nutella.
It will never let you down. Legend has it that this dessert was the result of a major catering disaster. The dessert for this particular event was to be individual chocolate cakes Well, there was no time to take them off the plates and cook them more, so the Chef simply had his wait staff introduce the dessert as Chocolate "Lava" Cake! Awesome Chocolate Cake recipe: Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Chips and Hot Fudge Sauce.
Worlds most AWESOME Chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven 180.
- Grease cake pan I used a spring form cake tin.
- In a medium bowl cream together sugar,butter and add eggs one at a time. add vanilla and stir.
- In another bowl sift dry ingredients and then add to cream mixture. stir in Milk until batter is smooth. Melt chocolate in a double boiler and once smooth add to mixture and stir to combine, pour in cake tin.
- Bake for 30min or until a knife comes out clean.
- FROSTING: add your Creamcheese and Nutela to a bowl and mix until smooth add milk if needed (I had to about 2 Tbsp).
- Let cake cool then cut it across so you have two halfs of a cake add you Jam once cooled and then put the top back on and frost.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
It is time, my friends, for the most ridiculously awesome, ultimate vegan chocolate cake. So when I say I love chocolate cake, this comes from a place of childhood sugar gluttony. When I first tasted this cake, it brought back all of those chocolate cake obsessed kid memories. That's the best kind of life. Thanks Mimi and Mimi's grandma for letting me share The World's Best Chocolate Cake with… the world.