Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Chocolate Cakes with Cherry Cream Filling
Chocolate Cakes with Cherry Cream Filling. This three layer chocolate cake has a whipped cream filling and chocolate icing. Perfect dessert for any special occasion. What better way to show your love than with chocolate cake?
Black Forest Cake Cake Mix Cherry Pie Filling Recipes. When you present this eye-catching dessert on your table, you'll be thanked with many "ooohs" and "aaahs". Place seam side down on a serving platter. You can have Chocolate Cakes with Cherry Cream Filling using 27 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cakes with Cherry Cream Filling
- You need of CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of hot coffee.
- It's 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of CHERRY CREAM FILLING.
- Prepare 1 of 3 ounce box of cherry jello.
- It's 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of neavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of maraschino cherry juice, from the jar of cherries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's of WHITE CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- You need 16 oz of chopped good quality white chocolate.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES.
- It's of maraschino cherrys. You will need 6 if making tiered cakes. You will need 18 for cupcakes.
- Prepare 4 of to 6 ounces semi sweet hocolate, chopped of chips. Use the 4 ounces,for the tiered cakes. Use 6 ounces for the cupcakes.
- You need of GARNISHES.
- It's 1/2 cup of colored sprinkles for cupcakes.
- It's of pink ecorating icing.
- Prepare 1 3/4 oz of pearl,decorating candies.
Moist Chocolate Cake From Scratch With Cream Cheese Frosting & Cherry Ganache Filling Recipe. Brandied cherries folded into a ganache filling takes this cake to the next level. Skip the cream cheese frosting for a less-sweet dessert and serve the cake with a dusting of powdered sugar. This delightful Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake with bright cherry filling and creamy chocolate icing is a classic chocolate cake recipe.
Chocolate Cakes with Cherry Cream Filling step by step
- MAKE CAKES.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray cake molds with non stick spray. I used the tiered molds shown below. I also made large cupcakes with this recipe. It will make 18 large cupcakes if you prefer them. Line cupcake tins with foil or paper liners..
- In a medium bowl whisk coffee and cocoa powder until smooth.
- In another bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a third large bowl beat eggs and sugar until smooth and light.
- Add flour all at once, stir just until combined , stir in sour cream then oil until combined. Finally add coffee/cocoa mixture and stir until smooth.
- Fill tiered cake molds to bottom of top tier. For cupcakes fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake about 22 to 26 minutes for tiered cakes until a long skewer comes out clean. Cook cupcakes 22 to 24 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Rotate pans of both cakes for even cooking halfway through.
- Cool tiered cakes completely in pans before turning out. Cool.cupcakes 10 minutes then cool on wire racks.
- MAKE CHERRY CREAM FILLING.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water, add cherry juice. Cool to room temperature, do not let it set up.
- Meanwhile whip cream to soft peaks, add vanilla, beat until.firm peaks.
- Beat in room temperature gelatin, refrigerate while preparing cakes.
- For tired cakes cut a long come in bottom of cake, resting cake upside down in a small glass..
- Pipe or spoon filling into cake cover with cut cake pieces. Chill overnight in glass to set filling..
- For cupcakes, cut a cone of cake from the top.center.
- Pipe or spoon filIng into cupcake, cover with cut cake piece and chill overnight.
- MAKE GLAZE.
- Have chopped chocolate in large bowl. Heat chocolate in microwave or stovetop until just hot, pour over chocolate let sit ·1 minute then stir until smooth. Let cool to thicken slightly about 1 hour. It should still be able to.pour.
- Ladle over tiered cakes to cover ,chill until set.
- Spoon glaze on top of cupcakes and add sprinkles to them now while glaze is not set so they stick..
- MAKE CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES.
- Dry cheerys with paper towels..
- Dip each cherry in chocolate, place on foil lined plate and chill until set.
- Decorate tiered cakes with decorators icing and pearl candy. Top with chocolate covered cherry.
- Top cupcakes with chocolate covered cherrys ( the sprinkles were added with wet glaze ).
- Keep in refrigerator.
This icing is creamy, chocolaty and adds a nice glossy finish to this cherry-filled cake. I recommend getting all of the icing ingredients measured and ready before. This moist chocolate cherry cake is an absolute cherry luxury. A simple, easy and effortless recipe using my one bowl cake method. Topped with fresh whipped cream and more sweet homemade cherry filling.