Recipe: Appetizing Pasta salad with peas and tomato
Pasta salad with peas and tomato. Rinse tomatoes, cut into quarters, remove stalks and cut into wedges. For the dressing, I used light. Boil pasta in large pot of salted water until al dente; drain and rinse to cool.
This pretty pasta salad features the totally underrated (yet absolutely amazing!) orecchiette pasta. With the help from built-in ridges and a perfect little bowl shape, this pasta holds dressings and sauces like a dream and. As with most pasta salads, the ingredients here are flexible. You can cook Pasta salad with peas and tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta salad with peas and tomato
- It's 1/3 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- It's 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of minced garlic, pasted with some of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of taragon.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1 lb of shell pasta.
- You need 1/2 lb of peas, abour 1 1/2 cup.
- You need 2 pints of yellow an red cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded basil.
I've outlined what I used, but should you not Assemble salad: In a giant bowl, place drained pasta, roasted tomatoes, cheese, pine nuts and olives Other ingredients to consider adding in: chick peas (a good sub for olives, perhaps, Erika). A hearty, flavorful plant-based meal or Didn't think I'd like it. Just made it for the second time WITH peas and oh my goodness, it is even more delicious. All I can say is THANK YOU and YUM!
Pasta salad with peas and tomato step by step
- Boil and cool pasta.
- Blend together salt, vinegar, oil, water, taragon, and garlic.
- Toss blend with peas and tomatoes and pasta, add basil, let meld together for 1 hour and serve.
Pasta Salad With Peas And Carrots Recipes. Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad with ChickpeasShe Likes Food. Corn And Tomato Pasta Salad With Cilantro VinaigretteBegin within Nutrition. In this pasta salad, we've got cooked pasta, chicken, sun dried tomato, baby spinach, tomatoes and onion with a pasta salad dressing. But as with most pasta salad recipes, this is adaptable to what you've got on hand or whatever you want to put in it!