Recipe: Appetizing Strawberry Ice-cream
You can have Strawberry Ice-cream using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Ice-cream
- It's 15 of Strawberries.
- You need 2 Cups of Milk.
- You need 1 Cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 10 Tablespoons of Sugar.
Strawberry Ice-cream instructions
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly and chop them finely..
- Mix milk, strawberries, cream and sugar in a blender and blend it to a smooth texture. Transfer contents to an ice-cream box (air tight) and keep in the freezer for 4 hours..
- Remove the box from the freezer after every hour and whisk it smoothly with a hand whisk or a fork/spoon so that there remains no ice in the ice-cream..
- After 4 hours, transfer the whole contents in the blender again and blend it to a smooth textured mix. Transfer in the box again and keep in freezer for 30 minutes till it sets..
- Scoop and serve chilled with or without your favorite ice-cream topping..