Recipe: Delicious Triple orange chocolate cake
Triple orange chocolate cake.
You can cook Triple orange chocolate cake using 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Triple orange chocolate cake
- Prepare of Cake:.
- Prepare 200 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 200 gr. of 65% dark chocolate.
- It's 120 gr of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 100 gr of butter.
- It's 125 grams of butter.
- You need of Chocolate cream:.
- You need 200 gr of 65 % dark chocolate.
- You need 150 gr of heavy cream.
- Prepare 75 gr. of butter.
- It's of Light syrup:.
- Prepare 1 small glass of water.
- Prepare 100 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 2 strips of orange peel.
- It's to taste of Cointreau.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare 1 jar of Orange jam.
- It's of Decoration:.
- You need 1 of Candied orange.
Triple orange chocolate cake step by step
- Melt the chocolate with 25grams of butter. Meanwhile mix the yolks with the sugar until you have a smooth cream and then the flour. Heat oven to 180°C..
- Beat the egg whites until soft peeks and add, mixing in envolving, slow, movements. If the batter is too thick, add 2 or 3 tablespoon of whole milk..
- When the chocolate is melted, add the butter and stir in quickly, making sure there are no lumps. Then add to the sugar and yolk mixture and mix..
- Sift the flour and add little by little, always mixing. Add the baking powder, too..
- Pour batter in tje mold and bake for about 30-40 minutes. Let it cool in a rack once done..
- Chop the candied orange peel in cubes and and rinse it. Put in a small recipent and sprinkle some sugar. Shake it carefully..
- Light syrup:.
- In a pot heat the sugar, the water and the stripes of orange peel until boiling point..
- Once boling add the Cointreau and let it boil for 5 minutes before let it cool down and taking the peels off..
- Put the jam jar in a pot with hit water and slowly bring it to boil so jt's easier to spread later..
- Chocolate cream:.
- Melt the butter and the chocolate. Once melted mix with the heavy cream until it absorbs it and thickens. Let it rest outside the fridge until needed..
- Cake's ensemble:.
- Carefully cut the cake in two. With a brush, paint and soak both sides with the SYRUP and then the jam. Carefully cover with the other side of the cake..
- Carefully cover with CHOCOLATE CREAM. Decorate with the CANDIED ORANGE (you can also slice it instead of chopping it) and put into the fridge. Take out an hour and a half before eating..