Recipe: Tasty Pasta and Beef
Pasta and Beef. This Creamy Beef Pasta Recipe is one of those classic pasta dinners that is comforting and nostalgic. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. This penne pasta dish is a perfect, budget-friendly, midweek meal that everyone will love.
I love to make this pasta bake whenever I need to bring a dish to pass. Fresh tomatoes add a nice In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink. A budget cut of beef, simple pantry ingredients, a bit of patience and pappardelle pasta. You can cook Pasta and Beef using 29 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta and Beef
- Prepare of Vegetables-----------------.
- It's 1 cup of chopped celery.
- It's 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- You need 1 cup of whole kernel corn.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped olives.
- It's 5 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen English peas.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It's of Beef------------------------------.
- It's To taste of ground white pepper.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs maybe an extra 1/3 cup.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of water.
- It's To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of beef sirloin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's As needed of oil to medium fry beef in.
- It's of Pasta---------------.
- It's 1/2 pound of pasta, rigatoni.
- Prepare 2 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Sauce---------------------------.
- You need 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It's 1-1/2 cup of beef broth.
This Slow Cooked Shredded Beef Ragu Sauce with Pappardelle may be the king of all pastas. One-Pot Cheesy Ground Beef PastaMy Gorgeous Recipes. This is a hearty, beefy pasta. Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty sauce and lots and lots of cheese.
Pasta and Beef instructions
- Slice the onion. Cut the carrots. Slice the celery. Set aside..
- Slice the beef and beat it thin and even be consistent on each serving of beef you slice. Take about 1 cup of the meat and chop it up..
- Here they are beaten..
- Season each portion of beef..
- Season both sides..
- Add the beef that is chopped up to a hot deep pan with olive oil in it.
- Boil the pasta in the water, salt and oil..
- Now add the sliced garlic, spices, and vegetables, but not the English peas to the meat in the pan. Sauté for 15 minutes..
- Beat the eggs and water add a pinch of kosher salt..
- Season the flour with salt and pepper. If your breadcrumbs are not seasoned then add a bit of kosher salt to the breadcrumbs..
- Coat the beef with the flour then dredge in the egg wash. Then coat with the breadcrumbs..
- Fry till golden brown..
- Turn as needed..
- Move the beef to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Make a crater in the center of the vegetables. Add the butter..
- Let it melt..
- To the melted butter add the flour and make a Roux. Cook till lightly brown..
- Almost ready for the stock..
- Add the beef stock and make a sauce when smooth add the vegetables..
- Let it thicken..
- Add the pasta and English peas vegetables and sauce..
- Mix well simmer for 10 minutes and cover remove from heat and let rest for 12 minutes..
- Give a stir before serving. Mix well the pasta vegetables and frozen peas..
- Serve the beef with the pasta. I hope you enjoy!!.
Ground Beef & Pasta Skillet. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pasta is a family favorite meal. You can create infinite number of unique dishes with pasta. We love pairing beef with our pasta, whether it's in the sauce, or by making meatballs. Stir in Pasta Sauce and water.