Recipe: Yummy Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter
Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter. Seafood scampi combines fresh scallops and shrimp with tender angel hair pasta for an easy weeknight dinner. Scampi, also know as Langoustines or Norway lobsters, are about the size of a large crawfish and harvested from silty bottom regions of the Eastern Atlantic and. Try this Angel Hair with Lobster recipe, or contribute your own.
In a saute pan, heat oil over medium. Kittencal's Lemon Shrimp Scampi With Angel Hair Pasta. Shrimp scampi is succulent seafood and tomatoes mixed in a tangy lemon garlic butter sauce which pairs nicely with angel hair pasta. You can have Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter
- You need of scampi.
- You need 2 of lobster tails, 4 ounces each.
- Prepare 6 oz of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 of whole lemons, one left to serve, one juice squeezed.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes ( optional ).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It's 4 clove of garlic, minced.
Serve the shrimp with angel hair pasta or crusty bread for a simple yet impressive dinner. An elegant meal can be prepared in a snap when crustaceans are on. This shrimp scampi is a popular recipe, and one taste will tell you why. The Italian scampo (scampi is plural) is actually a prawn or small lobster.
Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter instructions
- Gather your ingredients together. Also start your pasta cooking to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water after cooking if needed to use in sauce..
- Melt butter in oil over medium heat adding in pepper flakes..
- Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise..
- Add garlic into oil and butter. Cook about 30 seconds..
- Add in wine..
- Add lobster tails flesh side down. Add juice of one lemon over them..
- Cook lobster about two minutes then flip. Cook another two minutes, sprinkling in parsley..
- Sprinkle salt over tails..
- Turn heat to low medium and remove lobster until pasta is ready..
- Add back in lobster, angel hair and mix well. If needed for sauce use reserved pasta water..
- Plate up family style or individual servings. Serve with a lemon wedge for each serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Serve this great tasting shrimp scampi as a first course or appetizer or serve it along with hot cooked rice or angel hair pasta and a salad for a complete meal. In this video I'm showing how to make Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta. This video was inspired by Chef Gordon Ramsay. I watched him cook shrimp scampi. Simple Shrimp Scampi Served Over Angel Hair PastaCooking Channel.