How to Cook Perfect Mint Chocolate Cake Pops
Mint Chocolate Cake Pops.
You can cook Mint Chocolate Cake Pops using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Cake Pops
- Prepare 75 grams of butter.
- You need 75 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 50 grams of self raising flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 3 of mint squares (after eights).
Mint Chocolate Cake Pops step by step
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4.
- Cream together the butter and sugar..
- When creamy and smooth, slowly mix in the egg..
- Mix flour, cocoa and baking powder. Then sieve into the wet mixture until well combined..
- Cut the mint squares as small as you can get them and stir into cake mix..
- Spoon mixture into half the silicone cake pop tray and bake in the oven for 10/12 minutes..
- You will need to do this 4 or 5 times for all the mixture to be used..
- To make the icing combine half a mint square, 2 handfuls of white chocolate drops, a drop of milk and green food dye..
- Melt but not too much. Then dip cakes in icing and sprinkle over chocolate shavings..