How to Cook Tasty Mike's Seafood Enchiladas
Mike's Seafood Enchiladas.
You can cook Mike's Seafood Enchiladas using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Seafood Enchiladas
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood [all rough chopped or fine minced].
- Prepare 4 of Medium Lobster Tails [split & lifted from shell].
- You need 1 Pound of LG Raw Scallops.
- You need 1 Pound of Medium Raw Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Can Crab Meat [check for any shells].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 1/2 Cube of Salted Butter.
- It's of ● For The Enchilada Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green & Yellow Bell Peppers [+ reserves for garnish].
- It's 1/3 Cup of Diced White Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream Or Half & Half.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mexican Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 Can of Rotell Tomatoes [fully drained].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It's 1 Can of Seafood Stock [only as or, if needed].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Cilantro [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Minced Jalepeno [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves for garnish].
- It's 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's of ● For The Toppers & Garnishments [see above for others].
- You need as needed of Guacamole.
- You need 12 of " Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- It's 1 Can of Hatch Enchilada Sauce [use as needed].
Mike's Seafood Enchiladas instructions
- Quarter your large raw scallops, add your de-veined and deshelled shrimp and crab meat with butter and everything in the seafood section. Simmer for three minutes..
- Season and broil your lobster tails at 400° for 10 minutes. We typically use a Himalayan Salt Brick to seat them upon..
- Chop all vegetables and seafood..
- Add cheeses and creams. Mix well..
- Fresh flour tortillas pictured.
- Over stuff your warmed tortillas and roll them up tightly..
- You can go with 6" tortillas to make this recipe go much further..
- Coat with shredded Mexican 3 Cheese..
- Top with all reserves. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes uncovered..
- Lightly top at service with warmed Hatch Green Chili Enchilada Sauce..
- Serve piping hot..
- Garnish well! Enjoy!.