Recipe: Appetizing Bread Fried Ice Cream
Bread Fried Ice Cream. Using a large ice cream scoop, make balls of ice cream and place them on the sheet pan then return them to the freezer. Celebration of our Oman National day 🇴🇲🇴🇲🇴🇲Made this Bread Ice cream , Very easy to make , very tasty and i gave touch of my fav spice in Breadcrumbs. Fried ice cream is a dessert made from a breaded scoop of ice cream that is quickly deep-fried, creating a warm, crispy shell around the still-cold ice cream.
The crust is crunchy and so perfectly sweet and the texture of the vanilla ice cream is not to firm yet not too soft. Ice cream is sandwiched between slices of pound cake, dipped in tempura batter, and fried until golden. This easy way to make fried ice cream is great Place each scoop of ice cream between two pieces of pound cake like a sandwich. You can have Bread Fried Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Fried Ice Cream
- You need of Brown bread slices 3 (with trimmed edges).
- Prepare 2 cups of vanilla strawberry ice cream.
- It's 1 of egg, beaten to seal the edges.
- It's of Oil to fry as required.
Wrap each tightly in plastic wrap, pressing on the sandwich to. Frying ice cream just sounds stressful to us. So we opted to skip it. Fried ice cream is one of my favorite summer treats at the fair (and that's saying something, because there are a lot of delicious fried treats at the fair).
Bread Fried Ice Cream step by step
- Take a big tennis ball sized dollop of frozen vanilla ice cream..
- Roll the bread slices so that they are a little thinner and slightly longer..
- Take these slices and wrap it up nicely with the ice cream in the center. Seal the edges with a little water or a little of the beaten egg. (You have to be little quick here because the heat of your palms can melt the ice cream.).
- Wrap it up real fast and fry it. (If you are not able to do so then you will have to pop them back in the freezer for atleast 30-60 mins and then fry them.).
- Deep fry in hot oil just for a minute or two by turning it over once. Then take it out with the help of a slotted spoon and drain it on a paper towel..
- Serve immediately with a generous drizzle of honey..
Sure, I love the contrast between the cold, frozen ice cream and the hot, crunchy coating, but I also love it because it's the only time I ever eat it — it. Ice cream - Vanilla ice cream would taste best. Place a scoop of ice cream on a bread slice. Now lay another bread slice over it in a diamond shape. Both the slices should be at angles to each other.