Recipe: Delicious Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake
Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake.
You can cook Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 box of elbow noodle pasta.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- You need slices of Pepperoni.
- You need 1 lb of cooked crumbled bacon.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Additional pizza toppings of your choice.
Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake step by step
- Cook bacon, place on paper towel and set aside. Boil pan of water, add teaspoon of salt to water. Add pasta and boil until noodles are tender. Drain pasta..
- Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Crumble bacon..
- Place half of the mixture into a casserole dish. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again..
- You can add any toppings you like, we just love bacon and pepperoni 😁🥓 Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min..