Recipe: Delicious Gulab jamun ice cream cake
Gulab jamun ice cream cake. Gulab Jamun Ice Cream Cake is made with layers of vanilla, strawberry and mango ice cream with whole & mashed gulab jamuns in the centre. It is very easy to prepare and delicious to eat. This Gulab Jamun Ice Cream Cake is a great Diwali recipe especially for all amateur cooks! more such recipes on sugarnspicebyradhika.com.
Gulab Jamun Ice Cream Cake is made with layers of vanilla, strawberry and mango ice cream with whole & mashed gulab jamuns in the centre. It is very easy to prepare and delicious to eat. Do try this recipe as the kids are sure to love this. You can cook Gulab jamun ice cream cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun ice cream cake
- Prepare 1 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1 cup of strawberry ice cream.
- It's 1 cup of pistachio ice cream.
- You need 13 of small gulab jamun pieces.
- Prepare 3 of big gulab jamun pieces.
- Prepare 1 of rectangle aluminium foil container.
- You need 1 of plastic wrap sheet.
Sprinkle the mashed gulab jamuns on top of the strawberry ice cream layer and even them out. Now finally, add the final layer of pistachio ice cream and spread evenly. Gulab Jamun also happens to be a family favorite so it is always a go-to dessert I prepare. My daughter-in-law, who also loves Gulab Jamun, wanted me to try out a variation of the traditional recipe.
Gulab jamun ice cream cake instructions
- Take the rectangle aluminium foil container and wrap it with the plastic wrap sheet gently...
- Now add vanilla ice cream. Spread the ice cream evenly..
- Now place the small gulab jamuns on top of the vanilla ice cream layer..
- Now again top the gulab jamuns with strawberry ice cream and spread the ice cream evenly..
- Now take a bowl and in a bowl, add the 3 large gulab jamuns and mash them properly. Sprinkle the mashed gulab jamuns on top of the strawberry ice cream layer and even them out..
- Now finally, add the final layer of pistachio ice cream and spread evenly..
- Now fold the plastic wraps from the sides, cover the cake with more plastic wrap, if required and place in the freezer for 4-5 hours to set accordingly...
- Once set, take out of the freezer, cut into slices properly and serve immediately. (You can change the flavour of the ice cream according to your likings..).
She saw a recipe online for a Gulab Jamun cake and asked me to try making my version of this recipe. Serve them hot with vanilla ice cream or eat them cold straight from the fridge when nobody's looking Kala jamuns are the lesser-known big sister of gulab jamun. At first, the most obvious difference is in the colour difference between brown gulab jamun and black kala jamun (hence, the name - 'kala' meaning black). Try our ice cream cake made with our rich, dense eggless cakes. Choose between our cardamom rose cake, or our chocolate cake layered between our popular ice creams, all topped with a silky glaze or a flavored whipped cream.