Recipe: Delicious Strawberry ice cream cake
Strawberry ice cream cake. I've been on such an ice cream kick lately. June is National Dairy Month so we've been enjoying our fair share of ice cream cones, cakes and bars. One of my all-time favorite ice cream from my childhood, were these Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars.
Can I tell you a story? Then you'll love this cooking lesson and exam! And it's a great little treat for beating the summertime heat! You can cook Strawberry ice cream cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry ice cream cake
- You need 5 of parle - G biscuits.
- You need 4 of fruit biscuits.
- It's 6 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of strawberry ice cream.
- It's of Strawberry for garnish.
- Prepare of Lining cake tin - aluminum foil.
- It's 2 of zip locks.
Girls, are you ready for something really special? We have a new yummy cake recipe for you. Since Strawberry Crunch Bars have strawberry ice cream in the middle, I added ice cream to the middle of our cake. To make this Strawberry Crunch Bar Ice Cream Cake, you will need your favorite homemade white cake recipe or a box mix.
Strawberry ice cream cake instructions
- Take a zip lock an put the parle-G biscuits in it. Smash it using a rolling pin. Do the same with the fruit biscuits..
- Put 3 tsp butter in each biscuit mixture..
- Line the cake tin with aluminum foil..
- Place a layer of parle-G biscuit mixture in it. Then place a layer of fruit biscuits mixture and at last place a layer of strawberry ice-cream..
- Chill it for 3-4 hours..
- Garnish it with strawberries..
Meanwhile, cut the strawberry ice cream into pieces and beat in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment on low speed until smooth and spreadable but still Spread the softened strawberry ice cream over the crumbs and tap the pan on the counter several times to remove any air pockets. Let the strawberry ice cream soften for a few minutes before scooping it out into a large bowl. Use a wooden spoon to beat the ice cream until you get a buttercream-like texture. Place the first cooled cake layer in the pan. Spread the softened strawberry ice cream in an even layer over the whole thing.