Recipe: Yummy Lentil Pasta Dish
Lentil Pasta Dish.
You can cook Lentil Pasta Dish using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentil Pasta Dish
- You need 1 (25 ounce) of jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- You need 2 (15 ounce) of cans of lentils, Rinsed and drained.
- It's 2 (4.5 ounce) of jars sliced mushrooms, rinsed and drained.
- It's 1 (8 ounce) of box chickpea pasta (Or your favorite).
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, olive oil.
Lentil Pasta Dish instructions
- Rinse and drain your lentils and mushrooms. Pour a little olive oil in the bottom of a 5 quart soup pan. Cook the lentils in the olive oil a bit then add the mushrooms and cook them a bit. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over them if you would like. (Sometimes jarred pasta sauce is salty enough).
- Pour in the pasta sauce and stir everything well and continue cooking..
- Boil your pasta in salted water then drain. Plate it all up and enjoy!.