Recipe: Yummy Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream.
You can have Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
- It's of Sponge Cake.
- It's 2 cup of flour.
- It's 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It's of Strawberry Ice Cream.
- It's 1 bag of frozen strawberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Whipping Cream.
- You need 1 of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of instant vanilla pudding.
- It's 1 of nut crunch.
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream instructions
- Beat all sponge cake ingredients well..
- Grease well 2 9" rounds..
- Pour in batter and bake on 350 for an hour..
- Allow cakes to cool..
- Divide each 9" round cake in half so that you now have 4 rounds..
- Blend the strawberries in the food processor with the orange juice and sugar until smooth..
- Whip the topping and then fold in the instant vanilla pudding..
- Layer as follows: sponge cake, strawberry mixture, sponge cake, whip topping, sponge cake, strawberry mixture, sponge cake, whip topping as the frosting..
- Garnish with drizzling a bit of the strawberry mixture mixed with a bit of the whip topping. Sprinkle nut crunch. Enjoy!.